67' Fontaine Pajot
High Rate: $ 42,750 weekly All Inclusive
Low Rate: $ 39,000 weekly All Inclusive
Master King cabin + 3 Queen Cabins + 1 Twin Cabin, all with ensuite bathroom
- Regions Available:
- Locations It Travels:
- Special Features:
- Fontaine Pajot
- St. Thomas, Tortola, St. Maarten - Year round
- "Smart" TV in every cabin and saloon connected to satellite system.
Sonos music system is available in every cabin, saloon, cockpit.
Flybridge connected to a film and music server with wide range of content
Bamarandi has a fully automatic defibrillator and a medical kit to MCA coding.
- and trainer water skiis
- Adult and junior wakeboards
- 2 x Stand Up Paddleboards (dual usage - convert to windsurfers with 3 sail sets)
- Zup board plus several towable inflatables
- 10 Aqualung snorkeling sets of various sizes
- 2 X Go Pro cameras in waterproof housing
- BVI Fishing License # 350004982
- Bamarandi is a registered fishing vessel in the BVI
- In addition every person over 18 years of age wishing to fish in BVI waters is required to obtain a Government issued fishing permit as well.
Have a Question About This Yacht?
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you quickly!
The 67′ Fontaine Pajot catamaran sloop BAMARANDI is a sister ship to ALETHIA except improved. This is thanks to the present crew Donald and Audrey, who worked on hull #1 Alethia previously. They gave the owner tips to incorporate three seating areas outside, to install 7 fridges and freezers, (and still be green -friendly), and to put on Wedgewood China. The yacht has the same cutlery onboard as at 10 Downing Street, London! The yacht sleeps ten guests in five staterooms – a master King, plus three Queen guest staterooms, and one Twin cabin, all with private bathroom. The saloon is modern with lots of comfortable seating, stainless steel galley in white, sliding glass doors that they leave open, despite the air conditioning…. Donald the South African captain knows the cruising ground well and Brad, the first mate, is trained in silver service. He is also a divemaster and offers diving instruction (with Donald, a dive instructor) to guests. Last year when we inspected BAMARANDI Audrey was preparing a South African Christmas-themed lunch, which earned her third prize in the cooking competition; she participated in the culinary competition again this year (November 2016), and placed yet again! BAMARANDI has one of the most comfortable flybridges for guests, offering lots of comfortable seating and deck beds for guests lounging.