High Rate: $ 22,000 weekly All Inclusive
Low Rate: $ 19,500 weekly All Inclusive
BLAZE accommodates 8 guests in 1 King cabin + 3 identical Queen cabins, each with private bathroom. The crew are self-contained.
- Regions Available:
- Locations It Travels:
- Special Features:
- 30' 5"
- 5' 4"
- Southeast Asia
- Phuket, Thailand & Langkawi,
Indonesia & Malaysia
- Webasto air-conditioning in salon/galley and in each of the 4 cabins
Webasto heating system
4 Hatch Breeze Catchers and Mosquito screens
12 volt fans in each cabin, galley and 2 in the deck-saloon
Six Solar panels KYOCERA
Widescreen LCD TV & BOSE 4800 HiFi home cinema and DVD Player
Washer, separate dryer
Microwave Oven/Trash Compactor
- Two paddle boards and paddles
- one windsurf board
- 6 diving tanks
- Electric diving compressor Bauer Junior II 6m/hour and spares kit
- Fishing rods with trolling reel and spinning reel
- Tackle box and lures
- 8 sets of snorkeling equipment
- One wakeboard and bindings
- Two foldable bicycles
- Two Feel Free Kayaks
- 220 Air pump for inflatables
- SeaDoo Dolphin Underwater scooter
- 14' 6: Avon RIB-type dinghy & 50HP outboard & Lowrance X4 Fishfinder
- 14' Zodian dinghy & 25HP Yamaha outboard with spare fuel tank
Have a Question About This Yacht?
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you quickly!
Selecting luxury catamaran BLAZE II for a charter holiday in Southeast Asia will allow passengers to visit such remote and exotic locales as Phnag Nga Bay from Phuket, or Myanmar’s Mergui Archipelago in the Andaman Sea, starting in Ranong, Burma, or the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, starting in Port Blair, or Langkawi, Malaysia. BLAZE II is a pure incarnation of the pleasure of yachting as well as onboard comfort and luxury thanks to which all amateurs of sailing without sacrifice to splendor will delight in this striking commanding construction.
Sunreef 62 BLAZE II is a first-rate construction, launched by the Gdańsk-based Sunreef Yachts shipyard that is simply classical in her design. The semi-custom sailing catamaran was built to cross the deep waters of the world’s oceans in the utmost of comfort and security, while representing the features endemic to the Sunreef brand: streamlined hull, remarkable flybridge with high-tech external helm, show-stopping design and great attention to detail.
The sprawling and handsomely appointed teak-sole cockpit with a vast ivory alfresco dining table gives guests an instant warm welcome before they enter the yacht through a stained-glass sliding door. The saloon and galley area equipped with top-notch appliances is a glimpse of the yacht’s chic interior tastefully and luxuriously geared in veneered American Cherry wood. The simplicity and elegance of the interior is enhanced through the presence of plush cream leather upholstery and designer details.
BLAZE II sleeps comfortably up to 8 guests in 4 ensuite cabins that are located below deck. The master cabin boasts a comfortable king-size bed while the rest dispose of double beds making the yacht a wonderful choice for groups of friends chartering together. Each one boasts a private bathroom with separate shower for a luxurious cruise in a relaxed and amicable ambiance.
Luxury charter sailing catamaran BLAZE is impeccably equipped for entertainment and water sports fun with a widescreen LCD TV with Bose home cinema and DVD player while the water toy chest includes a RIB dinghy with 50 hp outboard engine, a 14’ Zodiac dinghy with 25 hp outboard, two kayaks and two paddle boards. With such a thorough choice, it will be extremely hard to make adventure-seeking guests come out of the water!
BLAZE II’s professional and apt crew of 3 will yield to your slightest demand and will show you the ropes of sailing, chat about the next destination, accommodate to your special dietary requirements or suggest the best local spots for unwinding. BLAZE Crew Profile 2017 & Sample Menu
Please inquire for BLAZE’s Photo Presentation PDF…
- WEEKLY RATES
- Low season: 18,000 USD + APA
High season: 20,500 USD + APA
- APA generally 20%
- Low season: 19,500 USD all inclusive
High season: 22,000 USD all inclusive
- All Inclusive includes local transfers to/from the yacht, all meals, snacks and non-alcoholic beverages. The rate also includes fuel for up to 4 hours cruising per day, 8 generator running hours, and 2 diving compressor running hours. The rate does not include air fares and crew gratuity.
- High season: November 1 – April 30
Low season: May 1 – October 31
- Christmas/New Year (December 20 – January 2): high season + 10%
- *ANAMBAS ISLANDS – minimum charter period is 9 days at the weekly high season rate, no extra charge for delivery.
Summer Base Port: Thailand/Malaysia
Summer Operating Area: Indian Ocean and SE Asia
Winter Base Port: Phuket, Thailand
Winter Operating Area: Indian Ocean and SE Asia
In the high season (winter), BLAZE II is available for charters in Langkawi, Phukhet and the Mergui Archipelago of Burma. From May through October she can cruise to Tioman, and the Anambas Islands of Indonesia. Delivery fee from Phuket to Burma – 500 USD.