High Rate: € 70,000 weekly Plus Expenses
Low Rate: € 60,000 weekly Plus Expenses
Sleeps up to 10 guests in 5 staterooms, 1 master with King on the main deck + 2 Queens below + 2 Twins, each with private bathroom.
- Cruising Speed:
- Regions Available:
- Locations It Travels:
- Special Features:
- 250 litres/hr @ 11.5 knots
- Athens, Greece
- Gorgeous white marble bathrooms
Dining on the main deck
Private cocktail lounge on the upper aft deck
- 1 x Tender Zodiac Medline New Line 540 with Yamaha 100 HP engine
- 1 x Jet ski Yamaha GP 1300R model (for 2 persons)
- 1 x Seabob F5 Basic
- 1 x Sea Scooter Yamaha 350Li
- 1 x Inflatable SUP Jobe Yarra 10.6
- 1 x SUP Aqua Marina Beast All-Around
- 1 x Jobe Lunar Sofa (for 3 persons)
- 2 x Jobe Crusher Towable (for 1 person)
- 1 x Jobe Hemi Trainer Waterski
- 1 x Jobe Mode Combo Waterski 67''
- 1 x HO Sports Freeride Waterski 69''
- 1 x Wakeboard
- 1 x Jobe Infinity Island (extension of the swimming platform)
- Snorkeling & basic fishing equipment
- chairs and umbrella for the beach
Have a Question About This Yacht?
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you quickly!
Welcome aboard this fine, beautifully maintained 120′ Benetti motor yacht, IDYLLE, built in 1996 and refitted in 2020 with round varnished dining table on her aft deck plus spacious saloon with dining table forward. A master located on the main deck has King size bed, windows all around, vanity and marvelous, white, marble bathroom with tub and shower, plus additional staterooms down a spiral staircase below, each with white marble bathroom, varnished maple paneling, spa showers, an additional two Queen cabins and lots of spacious twin cabins for families. The yacht sleeps ten guests in five staterooms. With orange sofas and TV, the sky lounge adjoining the upper aft deck with cocktail seating is delightful as can be. The sun deck has Jacuzzi, bunny pads, and leads down to a huge bridge with powerful engines. Her name is IDYLLE from Piraeus.
Guests will be fully pampered by her passionate crew of seven that will work miracles for an unforgettable and smooth cruise to the Greek islands. Her wide array of water toys is also one of her main assets, as the guests will enjoy all kind of water sports in true blue waters.
- Audio Visual Equipment and Deck Facilities:
Home theatre system in the Main saloon, sundeck and Master cabin
SONOS / BOSE visual and audio systems overall
LED TVs in the saloon with DVD players
Separate satellite smart TVs in each cabin
A variety of modern board games
Video and music library
- Gym equipment:
Weights/Yoga mats upon request
- Rate Details:
High Season (July/August): 70.000 Euro/week
Low Season (rest of the period): 60.000 Euro/week
- Tax Status:
- Rates include the yacht and crew but do not include food, fuel, bar, or dockage, sold at cost price. It is customary to wire a 25% APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) to the yacht a month in advance. The captain keeps receipts and settles the bill before guests disembark. Gratuity and 12% VAT tax are not included. Gratuity is for the charterer’s discretion, but 10% of the charter fee is suggested.
- VIDEO WALKTHROUGH OF YACHT
Information believed correct, but Nicholson’s cannot be responsible for content.