108' Alloy (New Zealand)
High Rate: $ 59,000 weekly Plus Expenses
Low Rate: $ 54,000 weekly Plus Expenses
She sleeps 6 Guests in 3 Staterooms, all located aft of the saloon. The master cabin is the full beam of the vessel with centerline Queen berth. The two guest cabins are a Queen berth and Twin respectively. The Twin cabin has a Pullman berth as well. All cabins have a private ensuite bathroom. The crew of four sleep forward.
- Regions Available:
- Locations It Travels:
- 2 Laser Sailing dinghies
- 16' inflatable dinghy with 110 hp outboard
- 2 inflatable paddle boards
- Floating island
- fishing gear
- snorkeling gear
Have a Question About This Yacht?
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you quickly!
Presently in Antigua, the 108′ Pilothouse sloop, MARAE, is available for charter during the America Cup Races in Bermuda in June 2017 and has prime dock space reserved. She will then charter in New England for the rest of the summer and in the Chesapeake during the fall, before returning to the Caribbean for charter next winter. MARAE shows well at every boat show. Whereas other yachts’ saloons are sparse, MARAE’s saloon always feels like you’re entering a well-loved, country estate, because the dining table is set; there is lots of objects d’art, and it feels like home.
MARAE has an elegantly appointed lower saloon with lounge to port and dining table to starboard with many fine objects d’art that sparkle, such as beautifully set dining table, upholstered dining room chairs, finely framed oil paintings, fresh flowers, silver decanters, and crystal glasses. Her fabrics are stunning, her furniture traditional, and above all, Marae is comfortable. This lower saloon is right out of an elegant country house. Stunning!
One of the best things about this 2004, New Zealand-built sloop is how space flows. The master stateroom has its own set of stairs to a private cockpit aft, which is strictly for guests use. There’s a second cockpit amidships, which the crew use to steer. The three guest cabins are located aft of the saloon, while the crew of 4 sleep forward of the galley. There are upper and lower saloons on MARAE plus a pilot house cockpit, so guests have a choice of places to entertain. After a day of sailing in the pilothouse, for instance, with its deep U-shaped settees, guests congregate in the upper saloon with bar for cocktails, while the crew prepares the lower saloon for dinner; guests then go below for dinner, and they might adjourn to the adjacent lower lounge for movies afterwards.
MARAE has a crew who fully appreciates the elegance that Marae offers, and the owner’s plan is to charter the vessel in the Eastern Caribbean and New England for the next two years, then sail her to the Mediterranean in the spring of 2018, where the yacht will continue to charter…. Among the choices of sports equipment MARAE offers guests are two Laser sailing dinghies, ideal for informal racing and teaching the grandchildren how to sail.
AMERICA CUP RACES – BERMUDA CHARTER
View the world’s most famous race from the world’s most luxurious yacht…MARAE– VIP Flag at the 35th America’s Cup. MARAE will be located on Berth 19 (see yellow dot below), within the race village, alongside the Cup racing yachts and teams. As one of a few select yachts, MARAE is entitled to many VIP benefits.
- VIP Package Benefits:
- -Access to the dedicated VIP area on the race course boundary
- -Access to the America’s Cup parties and events (2x guests)
- -Access to America’s Cup Village on every race day
- -Pit lane base tour (x2 guests)
- -Access to post-race press conference (2x)
- -Attendance at the Prize Giving (2x guests)
- -On-land and on-water concierge services from BWA Yachting
- -Additional VIP Event Access can be customized upon charter interest
- Louis Vuitton America’s Cup
- Qualifiers & Challenger Playoffs-America’s Cup Match Finals
- May 26- June 27th
- $65,000 per week + all expenses
- Day Charters Also Available
- $15,000 per day + all expenses
- 6 Guests Overnight – 12 Guests Cruising/Anchor-
- 20 Guests at Dock
- Additional costs:
- Berth and concierge fees at $1,836 per day (included in day-charter rate)
- Bermuda taxes (5% of charter rate)
- Typical APA food, beverages and yacht expenses
- Additional crew (beyond the four as standard). Cost to be determined based on charter needs.
- No charges for repositioning to Bermuda.