295' Corsair Yachts
High Rate: $ 475,000 weekly Plus Expenses
Low Rate: $ 475,000 weekly Plus Expenses
Full Beam Master King Duplex Apartment + 1 Bridge Deck VIP Queen + 2 Queens + 2 Convertible Twins + Supernumerary cabin, each with private bathroom with tub
- Cruising Speed:
- Regions Available:
- Locations It Travels:
- Special Features:
- Corsair Yachts
- 14 knots
- Eastern Caribbean Sea
- 2016: 9 month full refit - complete hull/superstructure re-paint.
Extensive interior upgrade all new fixtures, fittings, carpets, soft furnishings, crockery and cutlery.
5.7m swimming pool with swim current machine on foredeck + large Jacuzzi on the sun deck
New "flysail" shade system on top deck consists of 5 large sails (can stand up to 40 knots of wind).
New bar area in the sky lounge and new exterior bar area with bar stools on each deck.
Beyond extensive water toy list including 3 tenders, 4 new jet skis, seabobs etc.
Amazing owner's duplex apartment with stateroom with separate living room and his & hers bathrooms - full dressing room
5 guest staterooms – all with ensuite dressings and large bathrooms with baths + extra supernumery cabin.
- 2016 – 2 x New Seadoo Spark 900 HO
- 2016 – 2 x New Seadoo RXP X300
- 2016 – 1 x New YAMAHA SUPERJET 700 (Stand Up Jet Ski)
- 2016 – 2 x New SEA BOB F5S - 4.0 KW
- 2015 - 8m slide (from sundeck)
- 2015 - Flyboard and hoverboard (Insured for persons over 18 years old who complete a minimum 1 hours training with one of the qualified crew.)
- 2015 – 2 x SEA BOB F5S - 4.0 KW
- 2015 - paddleboard
- 2015 - AQUAGLIDE Malibu Lounger
- 2015 - RAVE 5 person Waterboggan
- 1 x 9.5 metre enclosed cabin classic tender – custom built by Corsair Yachts (2016 repainted and upgraded)
- 1 x 7.39 metre Zeta Elle tender (New Oct. 2015)
- 1 x 5.2 metre Nautica rib – custom built (overhauled in 2016)
- 4 x inflatable types of towing toys
- Snorkelling gear
- Fishing gear
- Water soakers
- Inflatable chairs and lilos
- donuts and dive gear
- 2 x canoes
- 2 x inflatable paddleboards
- DIVING: The yacht has a very capable compressor
- 6 bottles and 2 sets of gear. They can be fully self supporting except to lead dives quite easily. There are competent divers on board who can manage and rig gear for guests. They can be fully self supporting except to lead dives. The local dive master would merely have to show up and lead the dives.
- Approved RYA Watersports Centre - NERO is a registered Jet ski school with an on-board instructor who can provide a training session in order to issue charter guests with a licence valid for the duration of the charter.
Have a Question About This Yacht?
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you quickly!
Fashioned after JP Morgan’s 1890’s yacht, CORSAIR (and there were a few of them), the 295’ NERO, built in China in 2007, just completed her ten year surveys in Spain and received a full paint job. She offers the old look with all the new systems. With long, overhanging counter stern, bowsprit to balance it out, two masts (in the olden days used as steadying sails), yellow coal funnel (nowadays is just for show), and black hull, this beamy classic motor yacht has a traditional main saloon, paneled in handsome stained oak, forward of which is an equally large library with fireplace, and forward of that is a full-beam dining saloon. These fabulous interior appointments were designed by an Italian designer. Forward of this is a day head off a foyer with wood floors, leading to an enormous full beam master with full beam private sitting room and full beam his and her bathrooms, all in marble, with Jacuzzi tub. NERO is a beamy boat. This master also has a dressing room and a private set of stairs leading up to the Observation lounge on the boat deck with fireplace and windows facing forward over the bow. Including the accommodation deck, where an additional four guest staterooms are located, NERO is a five deck yacht. Most yachts don’t have a boat deck. NERO is different. Look at all this space! Starting with the main deck, each upper deck has an outdoor seating area aft with dining areas. So there are three of these aft decks, plus a room called ‘The Snug.” One of these aft decks is completely glorious! Large round dining table, beautifully set…. Large round cocktail seating aft in the shade… All the decks have outdoor side-walks. Just aft of the Observation Lounge is the three-quarter-beam VIP cabin (the sixth stateroom) with sitting room and bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and shower stall, plus a Supernumerary cabin for security and/or guest personnel. Aft of that is the sky lounge on the boat deck with giant TV screen, brand new bar with stools, a sofa that revolves to face the view, and an enormous butterfly skylight. The sun deck with bridge is the next flight up, and there you find a Jacuzzi, seating and sunbathing area under some sail awnings and “the Monkey Island,” which is a private sunbathing area up a steep ladder. Pantry’s are on every level. Back on the main deck, a 19’ swimming pool with swim current is located on the foredeck. Among the yacht’s extensive list of sports equipment is a floating golf green by Funair, and a stabilized, 4-fin vintage tender. What’s not to love about Nero? NERO is available in the Caribbean during the winter months and the Mediterranean during the summer. Her crew of 20 are top notch!