110' Lynx Yachts
High Rate: € 95,000 weekly Plus Expenses
Low Rate: € 85,000 weekly Plus Expenses
A total of 10 - 12 guests can be accommodated aboard superyacht ROBBIE BOBBY in maximum comfort. She boasts 5 beautifully appointed cabins, including an owner's suite on the main deck, fitted with a large bathroom and plenty of storage space, as well as a walk-in wardrobe. In addition, there are two VIP cabins and two twin guest cabins, all positioned on the lower deck. All cabins are equipped with spacious en-suite bathrooms, storage, LCD TV's, and a state of the art sound system as well as ipod docking stations. There is a Pullman in each twin cabin which is suitable for children.
- Cruising Speed:
- Regions Available:
- Locations It Travels:
- Special Features:
- Lynx Yachts
- North America
- Monaco, Cannes, Ibiza, Mallorca, & Sardinia
- New large sun deck above the bridge with an elevated Jacuzzi to enjoy panoramic views
Brand new 9m Axopar Chase Tender which can be used within 20 miles range from the yacht
Portuguese bridge giving an additional private seating area
Extandable one of a kind glass table in the main salon with exposed mechanism
7 crew members allowing extra service and guest attention - rare for this size yacht
Low fuel consumption
Plethora of latest watertoys
- 1 x 9m chase tender (AXOPAR)
- • 1 jet ski spark Trixx
- • 1 Yamaha deluxe jet ski
- • 2 x 2 person inflatable Kayaks
- • 2 X Seabobs • 2 x Hobie Mirage Eclipse Pedal Board
- • 2 e-scooters
- • 2 inflatable paddle board
- • 1 x wakeboard
- • Water-ski’s x 4
- • Donuts x 2 towable
- • Snorkeling gear
- • inflatables and much more
- • RYA Training Centre Audio Visual Equipment and Deck Facilities: 2018 New Features: - New large sun area above the bridge (fly bridge layout) increasing greatly the useable square meter available - Large built in Jacuzzi for 5 people - New furniture and carpet in most areas - New sound system in all of the public areas - New WIFI access Sonos system onboard which allows different music in different areas of the yacht - Wifi/3g - Apple TV - Docking stations for ipod's throughout the yacht - Satellite TV system + full zone DVD server - XBox
Have a Question About This Yacht?
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you quickly!
A 109′ Lynx motor yacht with three decks and a sky lounge. A traditional looking double ender with the most exquisite, modern interior. An interior decorator worked really hard on this yacht and pulled off a masterpiece. The inside is nothing like the outside. Something about this yacht just really works – perhaps it’s the excellent choice of furniture, but imagine yellow couch, orange arm chairs, white carpets, and stained teak walls. Space flows into the dining room with white table with upholstered chairs and splashes of modern art, indirectly lit. Now go upstairs to an enormous indoor outdoor living area with bar adjoining a spacious aft deck with comfortable seating plus enormous sun bed along the aft end. Again, space flows. The crew dress in sailor uniforms and are mostly from South Africa, although captain Dane Kolo is Australian. The yacht is named for the owner’s son Robbie Bobby, a football player (that would be soccer for us Americans….) I’m guessing the owners are South Africans….
The teak sun deck has Jacuzzi, stainless steel bar, arch for shade, music, and a long teak dining table aft with cloth chairs and four sunbeds with rolled towels. In 2018 the yacht got a new owner and underwent an extensive refit.
Up to 12 guests are accommodated in the yacht’s five guest cabins, including a full beam master on the main deck and four staterooms below, two Queens and two Twins,each with Pullman berth for children. All have private bathroom with shower in glass, and AC. The master cabin’s bathroom is modern, the full beam of the yacht, with dual sinks. The headboard is woven leather.
The seven crew from Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Mexico and the USA know what it takes to give guests a good time. Making up the cabins morning and night with day and night time settings, they leave chocolates on the pillow and freshen the flowers and water jugs, while discussing with their guests what new thrilling adventure they will go on tomorrow. The yacht mostly sails out of the South of France and cruises to either Ibiza in Spain or Sardinia or Naples. “We go where we are asked,” says Dane. She has a brand new, 9m Axopar Chase Tender, which can be used within 20 miles range from the yacht.
- Available from Monaco and/or Palma, Corsica and Italy, ROBBIE BOBBY charters for:
- EUR 85,000 a week + expenses, VAT & Gratuity during June & September
- EUR 95,000 a week during July & August
- Food, fuel, bar, and dockage are extra, sold at cost price. It is customary to wire a 30% APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) to the crew a month in advance along along with a preference sheet to cover these costs. The captain keeps receipts and settles the bill with you at the end of the charter. VAT tax is extra and runs from 22%-6% of the charter fee, depending on ports. Gratuity is for the charterer’s discretion; 10-15% of the charter fee is suggested.
Details are given in good faith and thought to be reliable but are not guaranteed.