High Rate: $ 37,000 weekly All Inclusive
Low Rate: $ 30,000 weekly All Inclusive
2 VIP Queens + 2 Guest Queens + 1 Upper and Lower Bunk Bed cabin for children, each with private bathroom
- Regions Available:
- Locations It Travels:
- Special Features:
- US & British Virgin Islands - Tortola & St. Thomas - year round
- AMAZING is fully air conditioned through out.
Enjoy Xbox 360, big screen TV and media server in saloon.
COMMUNICATIONS: VHF Radio - Emergency Satellite Phone
**Onboard WiFi in BVI ONLY
Water Maker "72 Gallons / hour
Cold and Hot Drinking Water Filtered Dispenser
Outdoor Fresh Water Rinsing Station
- On board Diving available for certified divers only. 3 FREE dives/wk
- 6 Person Large Floating Water Island with Cocktail holders and center swim through access
- 3 Person Extreme Fun Tow-able Tube for Minors and Adults
- 4 x Floating Chairs with Cocktail holders
- 1 x Adult Water ski's
- 1 x Wake-board
- Full set of Snorkel gear Minors and Adults
- 2 x 2 Person Ocean Going Kayaks
- 3 x Fiberglass Stand Up Paddle boards (SUP's)
- 3 Person Extreme Fun Tow-able Tube for Minors and Adults
- 1 x Seabob F5S (Extreme Underwater Propulsion - Adults only)
- 3 x Seadoos (Underwater Propulsion)
- 2 x Personal Flotation Devices - Snorkeling Harness option
- Multiple Water Floating Noodles
- Entertainment: Disco Ball - Projected on Awning Bottom on Fly Bridge or in Cockpit External Video Projector "Movie Night" - projected on the sails under calm conditions
- 300+ video's on external hard-drive
- Wide selection of Board games
- Cards and Ocean Discovery books
- XBOX 360 and games for minors
- Full Selection of Music or Bring your own and link to Yachts
- Bluetooth system
- Guest Login - Yacht Bluetooth Sound System
- Beach Games: Beach Paddle Ball
- Beach Kites for Minors and Adults
- Equipment: 2 x Extra Large Bean Lounging Bags
- Large Sun Tanning Beds
- Large Fly-bridge Sunshade Awning
- 2 x Yoga Mats
- 2 x Hammocks Re-Usable Water Bottles for Guests
- Automated External Defibrillator "AED"
- Beach Towels "Turkish & Micro Fiber"
- also Full selection of Sun Screen as well as After Sun Care provided for guests by crew. (No Aerosol Sprays Allowed on the yacht)
- 2 x BBQ's "Meat and Vegetarian
- no cross contamination of special dietary needs"
- Fishing: Amazing is a registered fishing vessel in the BVI. Commercial Fishing License no VI-T 746035. In addition
- every person over 18 years of age wishing to fish in BVI waters is required to obtain a Government issued fishing permit as well. Please use Amazing's vessel number when you apply: VI-T 746035
- 2 x Big Game Fishing rods 2 x Jigging Rods
- Large Selection of Artificial lures
Have a Question About This Yacht?
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you quickly!
A container full of brand new, soft furnishings had just arrived on Tortola for the 62′ Lagoon catamaran AMAZING the day after the boat show started. So we just missed seeing the unveiling of this beautiful yacht’s new interior. That said, I believe the photos are updated with the new furnishings now, and the yacht has a very nice South African captain Willem plus amazing chef Lizette plus a stewardess Nicole – a crew of three – who do a great job of giving their guests a wonderful holiday.
With nineteen years in the food industry, chef Lizette passed rum and chocolate almond balls topped with honey to brokers during the 2016 November charter yacht show… They were delicious! She gets very creative on charter, and all their guests love it. The yacht has three crew, including the captain, William Koetz….and stewardess Nicole, who are receiving rave reviews from guests this winter…
On calm evenings, captain Willem offers movie night on deck, where the yacht’s external video projector projects the movie onto the yacht’s sails in calm conditions.
AMAZING has a large walk-in teak cockpit with varnished dining table and blue table mats and blue and white cloth napkins with turquoise branch napkin holders…. There is a bar opposite, and together with the fly bridge dining tables and the main saloon, the captain tells me the yacht has enough space to seat twenty people for dinner. So she is an ideal mother-ship to use for tandem charters with the owner’s two other charter yachts AMAZING LADY and AMAZING BLUES, as everybody from the other yachts can dine together aboard AMAZING.
All five guest cabins have Queen berths with lee cloth and ensuite bathrooms. That is, the lee cloth (which is not cloth at all, but a board) fits between the mattresses on each of the Queen berths, making single beds for adults, children, families, or corporate charters. There is a sixth cabin as well with upper and lower single berths, suitable for children only….since you have to climb a ladder to get into the top bunk….
No master stateroom, two guest Queens are VIPs – and have large glass hatches that open into the cockpit – as well as walkthroughs to the main saloon… These two hatches let in lots of light. Two additional guest staterooms are equal Queens, and the fifth stateroom has upper and lower bunk bed cabins, suitable for children. Each has a private bathroom, and each Queen bed faces outboard through windows to the cruising ground beyond.
The container just missed the boat show, but new art work is coming, as well as cream colored sheets, blue anchor throws, and lots of new stuff, really neat stuff! Quality marble soap dispensers. The captain ordered it all. It was a huge order.
Two cabins aft have glass hatches that let in lots of natural light. There is lots of AC, which the captain will run all night. Watermaker…. The saloon is a stunning compartment with open concept galley, white leather upholstery, TV, streamed movies, internet….the yacht is modern, and there is lots of sparkle in the main saloon.
The enormous flybridge has a sailing awning under the boom, which withstands winds up to 15 knots. There is a deck bed forward in gray for sunbathing up there, and the lounge fills in with cushions making deck bed #2. Deck bed #3 is thwartship along the aft end of the fly bridge…. The crew serve tea up there….
William Knoetze is the captain from South Africa, who has been sailing the Virgin Islands for years. William likes the Western Caribbean as well, and he is an avid scuba diver. On board Diving available for certified divers only. 3 FREE dives/wk.