45' Fontaine Pajot
High Rate: $ 20,000 weekly All Inclusive
Low Rate: $ 18,000 weekly All Inclusive
3 Queen cabins with centerline Queen beds with gray and white striped spreads and matching throw cushions. Beautifully rolled towels. Every cabin has a private bathroom. The yacht sleeps 6 guests and has enough space for 6, but 4 is better.
- Regions Available:
- Locations It Travels:
- Special Features:
- Fontaine Pajot
- St. Thomas, USVI year round
- Pretty modern saloon
indoor outdoor living
rendezvous scuba diving
- Snorkel Gear
- Floating Mat
- 2 SUP's
- Tandem Kayak
- Fishing Rods
- Beach Games
- Board Games
- Rendezvous diving but Kevin is a dive master and will dive with guests - rent all fear.
Have a Question About This Yacht?
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you quickly!
Come sail with seasoned sailors Kevin and Donna from South Africa aboard the 45′ Fontaine Pajot sailing catamaran CHAMPAGNE. In 2022 they completed 19 charters, and this year they’ve got 16 on the books and are hoping for 22. “We were busy,” Donna told me during the November 2022 charter yacht show, “but it was lots of fun.” Before that, they sailed for 74 days from Cape Town to Grenada on their own boat, stopping in Brazil. “No rest for the wicked,” Donna smiles.
Kevin is a dive master, but they don’t carry all the gear. Guests rent gear, and Kevin will dive with guests. While Kevin loves sailing, he says, “Not every one likes sailing – some people like chilling, relaxing, and that’s okay with us too.” He says, “Donna is an incredible chef. She comes up with some incredible meals.”
Champagne is a brand new, modern, bright, spacious yacht. It has incredible interior living spaces, an extensive cockpit flowing into an innovative salon and lounge space making it truly astonishing.
The guest cabins are also wonderfully bright and offer a quiet, comfortable place with ensuite bathrooms. It has generous relaxation spaces, on the foredeck, lounge deck and in the cockpit.
I enjoy these two, and I think you will too.
- Weekly All Inclusive Rates 2023
- $20,000 for six
- $19,000 for four
- $18,000 for two
- Gratuity not included; Sails from St. Thomas, year round
● ADDITIONAL FEES: Cruising Permits, customs fees, and Taxes to be paid by the Charterer upon entry to Cruising Grounds or Ports for all charter locations.
● MINIMUM NIGHTS: 4
● LESS THAN 7 NIGHT CHARTER RATES: For 6-night charters, divide the weekly rate by 7 nights X 6 nights. For 5 nights or less, divide the weekly rate by 6 nights X number of nights.
● SLEEP ABOARD:1/2 the daily rate. Dinner ashore at the client’s expense. Includes boarding after 4 pm, welcome cocktails, breakfast the next morning, and an early start.
● HALF-BOARD OPTION: $150 discount per person
Includes 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches & 3 dinners, all other meals to be eaten ashore at client’s expense.
● LOCAL FARE OPTION: $75 discount per person
Includes 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches & 6 dinners, all other meals to be eaten ashore at client’s expense.
● 2023/2024 HOLIDAY RATES:
CHRISTMAS 2023/24: Flat Rate – $22,500. Must end no later than Dec 26th
NEW YEARS 2023/24: Flat Rate – $23,500 Must begin no sooner than Dec 27th