167' Konjo Boat Builders
High Rate: $ 87,500 weekly All Inclusive
Low Rate: $ 87,500 weekly All Inclusive
- Cruising Speed:
- Regions Available:
- Locations It Travels:
- Special Features:
- Konjo Boat Builders
- 60 liters/hr @ 10 knots
- Southeast Asia
- Komodo, Raja Ampat, Phuket, Myanmar
- Scuba Diving
Friendly knowledgeable crew
Excellent Asian Cuisine
Spacious, luxury yacht for up to 14 guests
Exotic Indonesian Cruising Grounds
Summer & Winter Charters,
- *BRAND NEW* 4.4m RIB with 100HP Yamaha 4-Stroke Engine
- 6.8 m Hypalon RIB 225 Yamaha 4 Stroke Engine 4.7 m Hypalon RIB - 70HP Yamaha 4 Stroke Engine 3 Sea Kayaks x 2 Jet Skis 2 Stand Up Paddle Boards - SUPS 1 Banana Boat 12' Sunfish Water Ski Fishing Rods and Tackle Beach Chairs and Umbrellas Barbecue
Have a Question About This Yacht?
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you quickly!
Dunia Baru Back in Komodo May – September, 2017
Adventures abound, sunsets to leave you in awe and sunrises that will change your life. It is no wonder the popular 167′ charter yacht DUNIA BARU chooses to call this place home for at least 5 months of the year. DUNIA BARU is heading back to her home turf from May through September, basing out of Labuan Bajo, available for luxury charters in the heart of the beautiful Komodo National Park.
· Full on board dive shop for up to 14 guests and on board dive instructor.
· Expansive and varied deck spaces for sun bathing and/or shaded lounging.
· Family friendly with high side railings and convertible cushioned play area on forward deck.
· Traditional Phinisi design perfectly suited to the cruising conditions of South East Asia.
· Friendly, attentive crew with local knowledge.
. Optional fully private master upper deck.
SCHEDULE (as at March 9, 2017)
09 Sep 2017 14 Sep 2017 Booked: Komodo to Komodo
21 Aug 2017 04 Sep 2017 Booked: Komodo to Komodo
13 Aug 2017 20 Aug 2017 Booked: Komodo to Komodo
20 Mar 2017 04 Apr 2017 Booked: Thailand to Thailand
After September 2017 DUNIA BARU is taking enquiries for either Raja Ampat or Thailand and Myanmar for winter 2017/2018.