High Rate: $ 25,550 weekly All Inclusive
Low Rate: $ 19,550 weekly All Inclusive
Sleeps 10 guests in 5 cabins, 3 Queens + 2 Full-sized Doubles, all with private bathroom with shower, air conditioning and Wifi. The crew sleep aft to port.
- Regions Available:
- Locations It Travels:
- Special Features:
- St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands
- 2020 Build
5 Cabin layout
- 12' Highfield inflatable tender with 20 hp outboard
- snorkel gear
- floating mats
- swim platform
- two stand up paddle boards
- two trolling rods
- underwater still and video cameras
- yoga mats
- surf boards available on request
Have a Question About This Yacht?
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you quickly!
- Based in St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands, ESPERANZA II charters for:
- $19,550 weekly all inclusive for two guests
- $20,300 weekly for three guests
- $21,050 weekly for four guests
- $21,800 weekly for five guests
- $22,550 weekly for six guests
- $23,300 weekly for seven guests
- $24,050 weekly for eight guests
- $24,800 weekly for nine guests
- $25,550 weekly for ten guests
- Rates include food, fuel, bar dockage – everything! – except gratuity. Christmas and New Years weeks are sold at a premium. 10% Gratuity is suggested but the amount is for the charterer’s discretion.
Minimum charter length:
4 NIGHT MINIMUM
LESS THAN 7 NIGHT CHARTERS: For 6 nights divide by 7N X 6N. For less than 6 nights, divide by 6N X number of
XMAS/NEW YEAR’S: 7 nights over Christmas $32,000 and New Year’s flat rate $34,500 for 2-10 guests. 2020 and
2021 New Year’s charters must start December 27th or later.
Embarkation 12PM / Disembarkation 12PM
Departs from St. Thomas, USVI unless otherwise requested.
Additional Rate Details:
HALF-BOARD RATES: Discount of $150 per person
Includes: 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches & 3 dinners. Requires 3 lunches and 4 dinners ashore at client expense. Also see
Local Fare option below.
LOCAL FARE MEAL PLAN: Discount of $75 per person
Includes: 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches & 6 dinners. Requires 2 lunches and 1 dinner ashore at client expense.
The rates include:
● Private Yacht & Service of the crew (captain, chef/mate)
● Insurance for the yacht and the passengers (civil liability)
● Accommodation in 4 private air-conditioned double cabins with en suite bathroom and one double cabin with
detached separate private bathroom.
● Bedding, towels and beach towels
● Full board includes all meals served aboard (breakfast, lunch and dinner daily), full bar, and wine served
● Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water), mooring fees, customs and clearance fees.
● Water sports on board: snorkelling gear, stand-up paddleboard, floats, towable inflatables, fishing gear and
The rates do not include:
● Cancellation Insurance and private insurance
● Extra drinks, fine wines, champagne & spirits, special meals orders
● Docking fees
● Transfer airport – base – airport
● Personal expenses
● Tip. It is customary to tip your crew at the end of your charter. The amount you leave is totally at your
discretion and should be based on the level of service provided. The suggested gratuity is 15-20% of the
total charter fee.
And more generally all that is not specified as included
One ways / Relocation in Caribbean: please consult us.
Information believed correct, but Nicholsons cannot be responsible for content.