High Rate: $ 25,000 weekly All Inclusive
Low Rate: $ 20,500 weekly All Inclusive
Sleeps 8 guests in 4 cabins, 4 equal queens, each with private bathroom with shower, air conditioning and Wifi. The crew sleep in the two cabins amidships.
- Regions Available:
- Locations It Travels:
- Special Features:
- St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands
- Active, fun-loving crew
Live band, shipboard parties
Lots of sports equipment
- 12' Highfield inflatable tender with 20 hp outboard
- snorkel gear
- floating mats
- swim platform
- two stand up paddle boards
- two trolling rods
- underwater still and video cameras
- yoga mats
- surf boards available on request
Have a Question About This Yacht?
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you quickly!
Captain Stephen aboard this beautifully decorated 50′ Lagoon has been aboard three years, while Celia has been aboard two, but they are very happy working with each other. Completing over 20 weeks of charter last year (2022), Stephen loves activities – stand up paddle boarding and snorkeling – while CC is the scuba instructor, and the crew will accompany guests on snorkel and rendezvous dive trips, but the yacht does not offer scuba. They love arranging steel bands to play for their guests and suggest that guests sit on the lily pad in the water or listen to the live music on the aft deck. It’s a good time.
The guest cabins are beautiful, complete with sheet covers, fresh flowers, and matching throw cushions. The fabrics are terrific.
There are plenty of ways to relax on the deck of Esperanza II. In the protected aft cockpit, in the front cockpit seating area, on the foredeck or in the spacious lounge area on the flybridge.
It has a large and open cockpit with perfect all-round visibility. The flybridge can be easily accessed from two sides – beautiful area to watch the gorgeous sunsets.
The salon is on 2 levels with an expansive seating area that provides beautiful panoramic views. The interior is comfortably designed with 4 spacious queen guest cabins each with an ensuite bathroom and walk around beds. The aft cabins are flooded with light, ensured by the large portholes and the beautiful panoramic windows.
- Weekly All Inclusive Rates 2023
- $25,000 for 8 guests
- $23,000 for 6 guests
- $21,500 for 4 guests
- $20,500 for 2 guests
- Gratuity not included; Sails from St. Thomas, USVI year round
48 HR TURNS ONLY
Minimum charter length:
4 NIGHT MINIMUM
LESS THAN 7 NIGHT CHARTERS: For 6 nights divide by 7N X 6N. For less than 6 nights, divide by 6N X number of
CHRISTMAS: Flat rate. End no later than Dec 26th
NEW YEAR: Flat rate. Begin no earlier than Dec 28th
Additional Rate Details:
HALF-BOARD RATES: Discount of $150 per person
Includes: 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches & 3 dinners. Requires 3 lunches and 4 dinners ashore at client expense. Also see
Local Fare option below.
LOCAL FARE MEAL PLAN: Discount of $75 per person
Includes: 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches & 6 dinners. Requires 2 lunches and 1 dinner ashore at client expense.
The rates include:
● Private Yacht & Service of the crew (captain, chef/mate)
● Insurance for the yacht and the passengers (civil liability)
● Accommodation in 4 private air-conditioned double cabins with en suite bathroom and one double cabin with
detached separate private bathroom.
● Bedding, towels and beach towels
● Full board includes all meals served aboard (breakfast, lunch and dinner daily), full bar, and wine served
● Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water), mooring fees, customs and clearance fees.
● Water sports on board: snorkelling gear, stand-up paddleboard, floats, towable inflatables, fishing gear and
The rates do not include:
● Cancellation Insurance and private insurance
● Extra drinks, fine wines, champagne & spirits, special meals orders
● Docking fees
● Transfer airport – base – airport
● Personal expenses
● Tip. It is customary to tip your crew at the end of your charter. The amount you leave is totally at your
discretion and should be based on the level of service provided. The suggested gratuity is 15-20% of the
total charter fee.
And more generally all that is not specified as included
One ways / Relocation in Caribbean: please consult us.
Information believed correct, but Nicholsons cannot be responsible for content.