High Rate: € 14,900 weekly Plus Expenses
Low Rate: € 10,900 weekly Plus Expenses
Two VIP Queen cabins aft + 2 Guest Queens forwardd + 1 Bunk Bed Cabin, all with private ensuite bathroom & crew quarters over the bow with access from on-deck.
- Regions Available:
- Locations It Travels:
- Special Features:
- Athens, Greece for charters in the Cyclades, Sporades, Peloponesus Peninsula; Ionian Sea on Request.
- Experienced Crew of 2
2 VIP Cabins
Accommodations for 10 Guests
- Double kayak
- paddle boards
- dinghy with 40 hp outboard
- snorkel gear.
Have a Question About This Yacht?
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you quickly!
IDEA 1 – 50’ Lagoon sailing catamaran sleeps 10 guests in 5 staterooms, four of which have Queen beds, one is a bunk bed cabin; the crew of 2 sleep in the bow, over the deck. Each guest stateroom has bathroom with stall shower; three staterooms are to port, including the bunk bed cabin, and 2 Queen cabins are to starboard. With two equal VIP cabins aft, this yacht is suitable for two couples….
Captain Andre and Mina (short for Asimina, meaning silver in Greek), the chef, are the lovely warm couple who operate IDEA. If strong winds occur, the crew make a good itinerary. They make alterations; they stay away from rough seas, or they have guests return by ferry. When we visited the yacht, they were offering us brokers water and dessert; ice cream cones with flowers…. The theme for the boat show was finger food; Mina was participating in the chef’s competition.
Amenities – Watermaker, generator, AC
Sports – Double kayak, paddle boards, seadoo, Ringo, tube, dinghy with 40 hp outboard, waterskiis, snorkel gear.
- Summer 2021 Rates and Plans – Based in Athens, Greece, for cruises to the Cyclades, Sporades, and Peloponesus Peninsula, IDEA charters for:
- July/August : 14900 EUR per week
June/September: 13900 EUR per week
May/October: 10900 EUR per week
Plus : VAT 12% and expenses (25% APA – Advance Provisioning Allowance)
- Rates include the yacht and crew but do not include food, fuel, bar, or dockage, sold at cost price. It is customary to wire a 25% APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) to the yacht a month in advance. The captain keeps receipts and settles the bill before guests disembark. Gratuity and 12% VAT tax are not included. Gratuity is for the charterer’s discretion, but 10% of the charter fee is suggested.
IDEA! E-Brochure, Photos, Specifications, Crew Profile, Sample Menu, Guest Comments, Rates & Bookings
Information believed correct, but Nicholson’s cannot be responsible for content.