Lets Play Two
High Rate: $ 17000 weekly All Inclusive
Low Rate: $ 15000 weekly All Inclusive
3 double guest cabins, each with private bathroom. Crew normally sleep forward to port but are flexible to accommodate single people, as each forward cabin has an additional single bunk for singles.
- Regions Available:
- Locations It Travels:
- Special Features:
- St. Thomas
- Equal Cabins
2 Forepeak single cabins
Glass bottom kayak and hammock
Door in saloon opens to bow for great ventilation
- 11' Rib inflatable dinghy with 20 hp outboard
- 2 floating mats
- stand up paddle board
- fishing gear
- knee board
- wake board
- swimming ladder
- snorkel gear
- beach games
- clear bottom kayak
- air conditioning
- onboard Wi-Fi
Have a Question About This Yacht?
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you quickly!
- The 44′ Leopard catamaran, LETS PLAY TOO, sleeps six guests in three equal Queen cabins – two with additional twin bunks – and offers shade in her aft cockpit which leads forward into an enclosed deck saloon that has a door that opens to a shaded, bow cockpit that has benches and a hard top, where there is a glass bottom kayak and hammock!
- Kyle and Stacy, the captain and chef, grew up in the Chesapeake, sailing the Atlantic. Stacy also has a home in St. Thomas, where she still has a garden, and she knows the fisherman too, So she buys fresh fish straight from the fisherman when provisioning for charter, if they don’t catch fish during the charter! Her galley, when we visited in November 2022, smelled divine; she was baking banana bread and she had fruit slices on offer.
- Kyle grew up surfing and fishing in Ocean City; he is a whiz at yacht maintenance, being mechanically inclined. This is a cute, young couple!
The yacht accommodates six guests in three beautifully appointed, Queen cabins…. Kyle and Stacy usually take the forward cabin to starboard but are flexible around singles needing additional beds, as the two forward cabins each have an additional twin berths, so guests don’t have to share doubles. This is a great feature!
Lots of Toys. Wonderful charter yacht!
For further details, please click here. LETS PLAY TWO online information & Rates
- Weekly All Inclusive Rates 2023
- $17,000 weekly all inclusive for 6 guests
- $16,000 weekly for four 4 guests
- $15,000 weekly for two guests
- Gratuity not included; sails from St. Thomas, year round
MINIMUM NIGHTS: 6, Inquire for less
For 6 night charters, divide weekly rate by 7 nights X 6 nights. For 5 nights or less, divide weekly rate by 6 nights X number of nights
$1,200 SLEEP ABOARD: Sleep aboard the night before charter dates. Boarding after 4PM, welcome cocktails, then dinner to be taken ashore at client expense. Includes breakfast the next morning. Valid for 6 night charter or longer. EXCLUDES: Christmas and New Year’s weeks.
HALF-BOARD RATES: Includes: 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches & 3 dinners. Requires 3 lunches and 4 dinners ashore at client expense.
2/$14,700 3/$15,050 4/$15,400 5/$15,750 6/$16,100
LOCAL FARE MEAL PLAN: Includes: 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches & 6 dinners. Requires 2 lunches and 1 dinner ashore at client expense.
2/$14,850 3/$15,275 4/15,700 5/$16,125 6/$16,550
CHRISTMAS: 1-6 guests @ $20,000 with 7 night minimum
NEW YEARS: 1-6 guests @ $22,000 with 7 night minimum
New Year’s must start no earlier than 12/27
Christmas must end no later than 12/26
Information believed to correct, but Nicholsons cannot be responsible for content. Please consult LETS PLAY TWO online information & Rates for accuracy.