High Rate: $ 16,500 weekly All Inclusive
Low Rate: $ 15,235 weekly All Inclusive
Two identical Queen cabins aft & 1 Queen cabin forward to starboard; all with private bathroom; beautifully decorated guest staterooms. The crew sleep forward to port.
- Regions Available:
- Locations It Travels:
- Special Features:
- Tortola, BVI
- Sunbathing on the flybridge
Beautiful guest staterooms
Lots of air conditioning
Halfboard Option for 6 Guests
- Dinghy with 15 hp outboard
- snorkel gear
- two stand up paddle boards
- floating Lily Pad
- floating chairs
Have a Question About This Yacht?
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you quickly!
- This excellent Lagoon 45′ catamaran, MISS SUMMER operated by Swedish owners Per Skogsberg and Lina Nilsson is available for four guests full board or six guests halfboard. The yacht is an air conditioned, 45′ Lagoon catamaran with three private guest cabins for parties of six, plus crew quarters, so nobody need sleep in the saloon, which has windows all around and opens to the aft cockpit. There is plenty of room for six guests. Forward there is a second “cockpit” with bench seating and trampolines between the pontoons for sunbathing, plus there is a fly bridge, designed for sailing the yacht – it has a bench settee with shade awning for protection from the sun for sailing the yacht – but forward of that awning is a large deck bed for sunbathing. So there are two places to sunbath aboard MISS SUMMER – forward on the bow or up on the flybridge. The bow has a large U-shaped couch that looks out onto trampolines in the sun for sunbathing. The bench on the flybridge is long enough to sit a couple of guests in the shade.
Your hosts are Per and Lina, who sailed together in Sweden 15 years ago. It was Lina who got Per into sailing, and together they purchased MISS SUMMER and sailed her to the Caribbean, arriving in 2019. Now they have explored the Virgin Islands, so they know the cruising ground well, and Lina, who has a captain’s license as does Per, just loves the lifestyle. The best first mate around, she loves entertaining, sharing the yacht with guests; they serve meals in the cockpit and go on snorkeling adventures….. They offer paddle boarding, snorkeling, and carry a Lily pad float raft…. Per is kind…. There is nothing these two won’t do to make sure their guests have a wonderful holiday.
The yacht has two identical Queen cabins aft for guests with memory foam mattresses; they are beautiful cabins with gray and seafoam designs, air conditioning, private bathrooms, stall showers, plus the third cabin is forward to starboard with its own private bathroom.
The yacht sails from Tortola.
- Weekly all inclusive Rates 2023
- $16,500 for 4 guests
- $15,235 doe 2 guests
- Gratuity not included; Sails from Tortola
Captain only by request please
(includes captain and mate)Additional Rate Details:Rates above are inclusive of all meals taken aboard for up to 4 guests.
***Rates for 5 and 6 guests are Half Board please (below)***
2 guests: US$14,245
3 guests: US$14,713
4 guests: US$15,180
5 guests: US$15,565
6 guests: US$16,115
Rates include all breakfasts and lunches aboard, guests take dinners ashore at guests’ expense.Christmas & New Years weeks – Full Board
2 guests: US$16,759
3 guests: US$17,454
4 guests: US$18,150Five Nights Minimum please.
Summer Operating Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands (BVI)Winter Base Port: BVI
Winter Operating Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands (BVI)Location Details: Miss Summer is based from Tortola for BVI charters.