60' Moon Yachts
High Rate: $ 44,000 weekly All Inclusive
Low Rate: $ 38,000 weekly All Inclusive
5 Queen cabins, each with private bathroom
- Regions Available:
- Locations It Travels:
- Special Features:
- Moon Yachts
- St. Thomas, USVI
- Same price as the Lagoon 62s
Same Amenities & spa bathrooms as the Sunreef 60
Enormous fly bridge
- Seabob F5S x 2
- Lift electric hydrofoil
- Bote Dock 10' w/2 inflatable chairs & couch
- Stand up paddleboards x4
- Snorkeling gear
- Light tackle fishing gear
- Water Hammocks x 10
- Outdoor grill
- 4 Burner cooktop
- Refrigerators x3
- Freezers x2
- Pizza Oven
- Playstation 5 with premium game account
- Karaoke system
- 49" Salon TV
- Individual Air Conditioning & Heating
- Inverter 230V Combo Power Outlets
- 12' Dinghy w/40hp
- Electric Dinghy Hoist
- Upgraded Engines
- Fusion Sound System with 4 zones
- Solid teak flooring inside & out
- Underwater Hull Blue LED Lights x12
- Electric Flush toilets x8
- Showers x10 in total
- Washing Machine
- Full length mirrored bathroom doors
- Deck showers (hot & cold) 2
- Wine fridge Coolers x 2 Water Maker x2 Ice maker x2 Coffee & Tea Pots Juicer Hair Dryers Dishwasher
Have a Question About This Yacht?
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you quickly!
Anyone considering chartering a Lagoon 62 or Sunreef 60 should look at this next step up, the 60′ Moon yacht catamaran, MOON DRAGON, built in 2021 in South Africa. Based in Tortola, it offers the marble bathrooms of the Sunreef 60 but at half the cost. It does everything better than the Lagoon 62 from the spacious windows in the hull, to the design of the centerline Queen beds in the guest cabins, to the modern design of the main saloon with door that opens to the bow cockpit, which has the solid deck, not the trampolines crossing the bow, plus a huge fly bridge and modern, minimalist cockpit, all for the same cost as the Lagoon 62.
MOON DRAGON is hull #1, newly delivered and brand new, and her South African captain, Wouter, with pony tail is an experienced sailor and sailing instructor who has cruised everywhere from Croatia and Montenegro to South Africa, the Caribbean, and Virgin Islands. He speaks well for himself and loves camping and watersports. He is a watersports enthusiast, a leader non-compare, and he is assisted by chef Kelly and deck steward Anton, a crew of three total. All are dressed in gray and black uniforms and are in their 30s. They are great fun!
MOON DRAGON’s saloon is long and spacious with hard wood floors. The galley is to starboard. U-shaped seating is to port. A long Corian island separates the two areas. Windows are all about; TV, door to bow, AC, tufted gray ceiling liner and walls and windows, plus coffee station.
The yacht accommodates ten guests in five staterooms. Four cabins are below off the main saloon; the fifth is outside with entrance from the cockpit. The crew of three sleep aft and in the bow pontoons, and the pontoons mirror each other. The yacht can sleep an 11th person in the forepeak through the hatch forward, best for teenagers, though they will be removing that stateroom from the brochure in future, although it does exist. All the cabins have the same deluxe finish.
The fly bridge is a party pad – enormous! – with two L-shaped settees, teak decks, music, shade, sunbathing bed. It is an enormous space with steering, wet bar… Anton serves drinks here; he is the bartender; he loves making shots and drinks for everybody.
For sports gear, MOON DANCE has the works! Sea scooters, seabobs, stand up paddle boards, efoil, scuba diving, subwings, floating lounge, and Playstation V.
The bow has no nets; it’s teak all the way across.
Between the five Queen cabins and single berth in the foc’sle, MOON DRAGON is comfortable for families or couples…. and with her long list of amenities and power appliances, she has all the comforts of home.
- Weekly all inclusive rates, 2023
- $44,000 for 10 guests
- $42,000 for 8 guests
- $40,000 for 6 guests
- $39,000 for 5 guests
- $38,000 for 2-4 guests
- Gratuity not included; Sails from St. Thomas, USVI
Additional Rate Details:
● ***MOON DRAGON is fully permitted to sail BVI waters***
● MINIMUM NIGHTS: 5
● LESS THAN 7 NIGHT CHARTER RATES: For 6 night charters, divide weekly rate by 7 nights X 6 nights. For 5 nights or less, divide weekly rate by 6 nights X number of nights.
● HALF-BOARD OPTION: $100 discount per person
Includes; 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches & 3 dinners, all other meals to be eaten ashore at client’s expense.
● LOCAL FARE OPTION: $75 discount per person
Includes; 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches & 6 dinners, all other meals to be eaten ashore at client’s expense.
● PAX: 10
● 2023 Christmas: 7-night minimum $55,000 for 2-10 guests.
● 2023 New Year’s: 7-night minimum $59,000 for 2-10 guests, must start December 28th or later.
● Embarkation 12PM / Disembarkation 12PM
● TURN AROUNDS: 72-hour turn arounds required – inquire for 48-hour turns
● The All Inclusive Rate includes:
Meals & Beverages onboard
Private Yacht & Service of the crew (captain, chef/mate, & stew)
Insurance for the yacht and the passengers (civil liability)
Accommodation in 5 private air-conditioned queen cabins each with an en-suite bathroom and single en-suite forepeak cabin all with gel infused cooling memory foam mattress toppers
Bedding, towels, and beach towels
Activities onboard: Seabob F5S x 2, Lift F3 electric hydrofoil, noodles, snorkeling gear, stand-up paddleboards x4, sub-wing, tube, wakeboard, 10×10 Bote dock with 2 inflatable chairs & couch, 2-person kayak, drone, Go Pro, 10x water hammocks, flybridge hammock, 2 hammock chairs, Karaoke system, and lots of board games
● The All Inclusive rate does not include:
BVI Cruising Permits, customs fees, and Taxes – to be paid by the Charterer upon entry to Cruising Grounds
Special provisioning requests (inquire for further details)
Cancellation insurance and private insurance
Airport transfers to/from yacht base
Tip: It is customary to tip your crew at the end of your charter. The amount you leave is totally at your discretion and should be based on the level of service provided. The suggested gratuity is 15%-25% of the total charter fee.