High Rate: € 21,000 weekly Plus Expenses
Low Rate: € 18,500 weekly Plus Expenses
Master Queen Cabin + 3 equal Guest Queen Cabins + 1 Bunk Bed Twin Cabin, each with private bathroom & shower
- Regions Available:
- Locations It Travels:
- Special Features:
- 4' 11"
- Athens, Greece
- Experienced Crew
5 Equal Staterooms
Based in Cyclades
Greek Authentic charter experience
- Snorkeling gear - and more!
Have a Question About This Yacht?
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you quickly!
MOYA – 56’ Lagoon sailing catamaran, built in 2014, A++++! The yacht sails from Athens, Greece May through October for cruises through the Cyclades, Sporades, and Peloponesus Peninsula.
- Sleeps 10 guests in 5 Staterooms – Four have Queen beds, one has bunk beds; One stateroom is a master cabin, considerably larger than the other four…. Private crew quartes are over the bow.
In addition to the deck saloon with windows all about, a main aft deck is where dining is done; sunbathing is on the bow and fly bridge. There is a lot of boat here for 56 feet!
3 Crew – Greek captain Panos Gikas is assisted by chef Dafni. The crew are aboard to show guests Greece; to point out the culture, which starts with the food and moves to the eye, then moves to the history. Their job is to keep guests safe; the West Cyclades is the crew’s favorite cruising ground; the Cycladic culture, local foods; they go to the farmer to provision the yacht; they stop fishing boats in the ocean; they go alongside those fishing boat and get the fresh catch to make homemade cuisine, they catch fish themselves – tuna, mostly – they offer the Greek culture that is real. The crew choose wines and beer with thought; and they provision according to the preference sheet; the real Greek ethnic varieties of home are offered. The crew of 3 work as a team with safety first, then food, then clean and good service. Captain Panos is great; late 30s, fifth season aboard, and chef Dafni comes to us from the 75’ charter catamaran Mamma Mia and before that the motor yacht Let it be. She has tons of experience.
- Based in Athens, MOYA charters for:
- Summer 2021 Rates
- July/August : 21000 EUR per week
June/September: 18500 EUR per week
Low Season: 15000 EUR per week
Plus : Applicable VAT at the time of charter, currently 12% and expenses
- Rates include yacht and crew but do not include food, fuel, bar, or dockage, sold at cost. It is customary to wire a 20-30% Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA) a month in advance of the charter. The captain keeps receipts and settles the bill with guests at disembarkation. Gratuity is not included. The amount is for the charterer’s discretion but 10% of the charter fee is suggested.
Information believed correct, but Nicholson’s cannot be responsible for content.