46' Robertson & Caine
High Rate: $ 14,950 weekly All Inclusive
Low Rate: $ 12,950 weekly All Inclusive
3 Equal Queen Cabins, each with private bathroom.
- Regions Available:
- Locations It Travels:
- Special Features:
- Robertson & Caine
- US & British Virgin Islands - St. Thomas
- Reverse Osmosis water additionally purified by ultra-violet light treatment.
Starfish also has solar panels.
GoPro action camera for underwater (and above water) videos and still shots.
Thick luxury hotel-quality Turkish bath and beach towels.
Waffle weave spa robes in each stateroom.
Aromatherapy bath products (shower gel, shampoo and conditioner) from Bath & Bodyworks.
Large Magma Grill
Commercial Waring Xtreme blender for the very best frozen drinks and smoothies (just like the bars use!)
Convection / microwave oven (in addition to gas stove and oven)
Automated external defibrillator (“AED”)
Blood Pressure Monitor
scanner/printer/copier (with SmartPhone/iPad/laptop wireless connectivity)
- -1 Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP)
- -1 Ocean Kayak “Nalu” 12.5 hybrid kayak/paddleboard. (Stand up or sit down) the Nalu is stable yet maneuverable.)
- -1 Ocean Kayak “Caper” rigid sit-on-top sea kayak
- - NEW (2016) - 6 extra-large floating mat seats (aka “floating saddles”) along with sturdy floating bar with cup holders and place for a cooler in the middle and a special connecting line to hook all together. (Perfect for that floating Happy Hour party!)
- NEW (2016) – AquaNaut NautBord (Swim like a dolphin behind the dinghy! Check it out at nautboard.com)
- -2 full-size floating mats for sunning and lounging
- -6 super comfy extra-large marine-grade beanbags and ottomans for deck lounging
- -NEW (2016) Cressi snorkel gear (including 3 Tribord full face masks in varied sizes – the very latest in snorkeling gear) (children’s snorkel sized gear available as well)
- -Lycra skinsuits in sizes from adult XS to XXXL for guests who desire additional sun protection or warmth
- -NEW (2016) neoprene snorkel booties (increases fin comfort while snorkeling)
- -Styrofoam Noodles (with nets that can be attached for floating seats)
- -Beach soccer ball; Beach football; Beach buckets
- shovels and sand toys
Have a Question About This Yacht?
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you quickly!
The Leopard 46, STARFISH is a colorful boat, offering lots of sports equipment, great crew, and high quality foods and goods. Owner operators Sam and Jen Augsberger are offering an Introduction to French Wines cruise this year. Taking recommendations from a local purveyor in Tortola, who knows French wines, STARFISH’s all inclusive rate will include a selection of wines worth $30 a bottle that will be selected to go with Jen’s Mediterranean-inspired menu…. The yacht also has a new sample menu. Adding a lot of items to it, and not ever fixing the same menu twice, Jenn serves lots of seafood and fish and guests love the yacht’s house chardonnay. Jenn took cooking classes in Barcelona last summer and a baking class in Paris. She does lots of baking and makes her own patisserie. Liking Mediterranean-style cuisine and introducing guests to new styles of cooking, Jenn’s new sample menu includes standard ships bar, where everything is top shelf. They also have a new blender aboard; the new menu lists the frozen drinks they like to make. They like using the new CYBA preference sheet…. The yacht has three beautiful, equal guest cabins with sea horse throw cushions that are perfume sweet. STARFISH offers a Childrens Discount, and they usually offer a Winter Special as well. They sail from St. Thomas year round.