High Rate: $ 77,000 weekly All Inclusive
Low Rate: $ 77,000 weekly All Inclusive
7 double cabins, 4 of which have additional Pullmans for children.
- Regions Available:
- Locations It Travels:
- Special Features:
- Southeast Asia
- Southeast Asia - May - October: Bali/Komodo
October - December: Banda Neira/Ambon
December - May: Sorong/ Raja Ampat
- Traditional elegance with modern technology
- Contemporary Asian influenced interior design
- Large saloon with seating and interior dining for fourteen
- Shaded Al-fresco dining and lounging area
- 7 spacious cabins of which two convertibe twin/double for greater flexibility
- Experienced Captain and crew of 14
- Highly experienced, multilingual cruise director on board
- Please inquire.
Have a Question About This Yacht?
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you quickly!
Available year round in Southeast Asia and Indonesia specifically, the 2010-built 151′ custom schooner, Mutiara Laut, is one of the most superbly-engineered charter vessels in Indonesian Waters with its highly experienced Captain and professional crew of 13, guaranteed to give you a comfortable and safe adventure. She is mostly based in 3 different areas in Indonesia depending on the best weather conditions:
May – October: Bali/Komodo
October – December: Banda Neira/Ambon
December – May: Sorong/ Raja Ampat
She accommodates 14 guests in seven double cabins, four of which have additional Pullmans for children, thereby accommodating up to 18 guests in all.
Both the exterior and the interior of MUTIARA LAUT represent a harmonious fusion of eclectic Asian and classic European craftsmanship in an effortless symbiosis of modern stylishness and old world charm. Mutiara Laut sleeps up to 18 guests in six double staterooms, four of which are convertible to accommodate an extra single bed. Beautifully decorated, the cabins have been finished with intricate Balinese carvings, local crafts and textiles, and intricate handcrafted tiles in the large en suite bathrooms.
Outside, Mutiara Laut benefits from a large 60-metre square open deck with oversized beanbags, sunpads and al fresco dining under the oversized Bimini. With a dedicated masseuse on board, a fleet of water toys and scuba diving for both certified and beginners, she will cater to all guests’ leisure activities.
Available to charter in the most remote and exotic areas of Indonesia, Mutiara Laut offers an exceptionally authentic luxury sailing experience. Itineraries and spa menu available upon request.
– Traditional elegance with modern technology
– Contemporary Asian influenced interior design
– Large saloon with seating and interior dining for fourteen
– Shaded Al-fresco dining and lounging area
– 7 spacious cabins of which two convertibe twin/double for greater flexibility
– Experienced Captain and crew of 14
– Highly experienced, multilingual cruise director on board
Please click here for a Photo Presentation, Spa Menu, & Sample Itinerary Raja Ampat 2017 PDF
Please click here for a Photo Presentation of MUTIARA LAUT.
Please click here for information on SCUBA DIVING aboard MUTIARA LAUT.
RAJA AMPAT & SORONG Criusing Ground:
Lying in the coral triangle stretching from the Philippines to Timor to Papua New Guinea, Raja Ampat is known as the most biodiverse marine habitat on earth. It is one of the most outstanding dive locations with 75% of the world’s coral species found in Raja Ampat alone (That’s 10 times more than in the Caribbean) including 3,000+ species of fish and 700 species of mollusks.
It goes without saying that diving is exceptional whether it be big pelagic fish, muck diving, drift diving, walls, wrecks; the water is constantly warm and visibility excellent.
Raja Ampat can be visited all year round but the best period is from October to April.
Please click here for a Raja Ampat Destination Guide.
$77,000 US a week all inclusive year round, private, whole boat charter….
All inclusive rate includes:
- Accommodation for up to 18 guests in seven cabins
- All arrival/departure land transfers to/from the yacht
- ALL MEALS on board (additional charges will apply for any special food requests incurring charges relating to the transport of such items into Indonesia).
- Refreshments (soft drinks and beer)
- Diving with proof of an internationally recognized dive certification
- All watersport activities such as snorkeling, kayaking, paddle boarding, etc…
- Shore excursions and island hopping
- All admission fees to National Parks and permits
- Fuel: cruising + generators
Itineraries and pricing for extras available upon request.
MUTIARA LAUT offers charters by the cabins also. Please inquire for dates. This stunning Schooner offers an exceptional authentic luxury sailing experience, cruising the exotic waters of Indonesia.